MSJ are committed to working together with Clients and other members of design teams, to play their part in successfully completing projects. Such an approach has led to the establishment of long-term relationships which have continued from one project to the next.
The consulting engineer's early input is recommended to establish such fundamentals as, structural form and layout, appropriate site investigations and construction materials and methods, to the benefit of all parties.
Personnel allocated to a project are those with the most appropriate skills and experience. All projects are led by senior staff or directors, with ultimate overall responsibility resting with one of the directors.
Extensive use is made of computer aided analysis, design, drawing and 3-D modelling. MSJ apply their skills and knowledge to projects in a wide variety of formats such as;
- traditional civil and structural consultancy role in an advisory role or as design engineers
- design and build - working directly for the main contractor
- client representative and Owner's Engineer role
- structural appraisals and surveys
- temporary works designs for contractors
MSJ have carried out these roles on numerous projects in various sectors. For more information and a brief summary of capability, click on the sector of interest below;